Below are some topics that may help you on your journey.
- Tile38 Commands - Complete with documentation and examples for each command.
- Geofencing - A powerful way to create virtual boundaries that can detect objects in realtime.
- Roaming Geofences - Dynamic realtime geofence for detecing nearby moving objects.
- Geofenced WebHooks - Assign webhooks to geofences.
- Network Protocol and Clients - Network protocol and client information.
- Command Line Interface - How to use the CLI.
- Replication - What you need to know in order to set up leader-follower replication.
- Installation - Downloading and installation instructions.